Requirements for Western Uganda FBO Network Membership
- You should be registered and have a certificate – a photo copy should be presented
- Well established with office premises, and a visible physical address
- You should have an approved constitution/ articles of association endorsed by the head of the organization and bear a stamp.
- You should present your most recent Annual Report or Strategic Plan in the case of new NGOs/FBOs
- Provide copies of your publications if any, including brochures , posters etc
- Fill a membership form and return to Western uganda FBO Network with all the above documents attached.
Annual membership subscription fees are;
- 70,000/= for District Based FBOs/NGOs- NGOs working in only one district
- 150,000/= for National FBOs/NGOs- NGOs working in more than one district
- 450,000/= for Membership or network FBOs/NGOs – NGOs with other affiliated members including District Networks.
- 750,000/- for International FBOs/NGOs- FBOs/NGOs originating outside Uganda